Monitor the availability, health, and performance of your UPS devices from different vendors, and ensure uninterrupted uptime for your network.
Complete power supply monitoring
Batteries, the heart of a UPS, can encounter issues due to impedance or conductance, along with aging issues. Capacitors, fans, and filters also deteriorate in performance in due course. Furthermore, UPSs are also susceptible to redundant power supplies, overheating, and dust, which means these pieces of hardware require round-the-clock monitoring and maintenance.
Keeping track of key UPS performance metrics will ensure that your device is up and your network functions are fully sustained.
Track Against Ideal Performance
Take quick corrective actions
You can take quick corrective actions based on insights gained from monitoring. We will provide you with comprehensive reports on various parameters such as:
- Input line voltage: The measured input voltage from the UPS meters in volts.
- Input source: The measured UPS output current in amps.
- Output voltage: The number of disks that are currently broken.
- Charge: Battery percent charge available.
- Load: The total power load used from the UPS calculated in kVA.
- Battery status: The status of the UPS batteries.
- Humidity: The humidity level in the UPS.
- Battery current: Battery current as reported by the UPS metering. Current is positive when discharging, and negative when recharging the battery.
- Estimated charge remaining: An estimate of the battery charge remaining expressed as a percent of full charge.
- Time remaining: Battery run time in seconds before UPS turns off due to low battery.
- Temperature: The temperature of the UPS device.
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
Our solution retrofits into mechanical, semi-automatic or CNC machines. We study your environment and then offer machine connectivity suited for you.
We recommend cloud based infrastructure. This can be your cloud or a third party cloud like AWS. You can choose the option which provides the desired control to you.
Hardware (sensor, controllers etc.), installation and customization (if any) are charged as onetime cost. Software, cloud infrastructure, data connectivity and software maintenance are charged as an annual rental.
Although we recommend a standard view of the dashboard but it can also be customized as per your needs.
We offer 5 levels of data security including encryption, VPN (if required), user based access, DDOS, firewall.
Sensors which are deployed for a particular machine are chosen based on the function of the machine. We provide end-to-end functional consulting to the customer.
Yes, you can use the same platform for your other IoT needs. Platform has built-in support for a number of communication/sensor/ PLC protocols.
Yes, you can set multi-conditional real-time alerts on email, SMS, Telegram and some of the other chat platforms. You can also create a complete workflow of escalation etc.