ETP STP Monitoring
Reduce down-time and improve overall Plant efficiency
We provide remote, real-time monitoring on all STP/ETP parameters, allowing for quick response, if and when any abnormality is detected. We provide you with real time data on the quality of treated water (COD, BOD, TSS etc.), flow rates and status of various equipment. We can set up alerts so that you are able to deploy maintenance crews immediately when required, thereby increasing the operational efficiency of your ETP/STP. Further, the alerts can minimise costly equipment failures (pumps, blowers) and prolonged downtimes which can occur if critical issues are not detected in time.
Manage network efficiency
Improve Water Quality
Benefits of our remote monitoring system:
- Manage network efficiency using real-time performance indicators
- Follow the status of water quality throughout the network accurately and continuously.
- Improve understanding of local water quality requirements: such as water origin, water blending, chlorine injection.
- Quantify water losses.
Take timely Action
Increase operational efficiency
- Ensure smooth operation of your plants through global hydraulic and water quantity analysis
- Reduce the reliance on on-site, unskilled operators to detect and correct issues.
- Respond and prioritise actions more effectively in the event of an incident.
- Optimize water production or water purchase policy through improved network efficiency.
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
Our ETP STP Monitoring solution retrofits into mechanical, semi-automatic or CNC machines. We study your environment and then offer machine connectivity suited for you.
We recommend cloud based infrastructure. This can be your cloud or a third party cloud like AWS. You can choose the option which provides the desired control to you.
Hardware (sensor, controllers etc.), installation and customization (if any) are charged as onetime cost. Software, cloud infrastructure, data connectivity and software maintenance are charged as an annual rental.
Although we recommend a standard view of the dashboard but it can also be customized as per your needs.
We offer 5 levels of data security including encryption, VPN (if required), user based access, DDOS, firewall.
Sensors which are deployed for a particular machine are chosen based on the function of the machine. We provide end-to-end functional consulting to the customer.
Yes, you can use the same platform for your other IoT needs. Platform has built-in support for a number of communication/sensor/ PLC protocols.
Yes, you can set multi-conditional real-time alerts on email, SMS, Telegram and some of the other chat platforms. You can also create a complete workflow of escalation etc.